Company Launches Prosimo Next Partner Program to Support Exploding Demand for Company’s Autonomous Multi-Cloud Networking Platform
- Launch of Prosimo Next Partner Program to support rapid customer adoption
- Timo Prietto named Head of Strategic Partners & Channels
- 100% commitment to channel with select number of strategic cloud-forward partners
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – January 27, 2022 – Prosimo, the Application eXperience Infrastructure company, today announced the launch of its Prosimo Next Partner Program and the appointment of Timo Prietto as Head of Strategic Partners & Channels, formerly channel leader at Aviatrix. This comes on the heels of early success with partners, including Teneo, HighPoint, Landmark, BridgeIT and Static1, that have driven rapid adoption of Prosimo solutions. The program helps strategic cloud-forward partners support customers and capitalize on the exploding market demand for multi-cloud networking solutions.
- Register for the Cloud Networking Summit: Hear directly from Gartner analyst Simon Richard, internationally recognized industry expert, and cloud thought leader David Linthicum, large enterprise customers, and strategic partners Teneo and HighPoint as they discuss key challenges and the future of the enterprise cloud: https://cloudnetworking.brighttalk.live/.
The Prosimo Next Partner Program is a result of our continued success with early partners in our first year out of stealth with strong customer adoption and a robust pipeline for 2022. We are fully committed to the channel and have structured our hiring, including the appointment of Timo Prietto as Head of Strategic Partners and Channels, as well as how we structured our partner program to reflect the value we place on their contributions. We’ve also committed significant resources to working with partners that have the right expertise to ensure our customers are fully supported and successful.Dean Chenarides, Vice President of WW Sales at Prosimo
Designed to help customers accelerate their multi-cloud journey, the Prosimo Next Partner Program enables strategic, innovative and cloud-forward partners to help enterprises move seamlessly from traditional approaches using legacy networking to modern approaches with the Prosimo AXI platform. The company’s innovative approach to solving enterprise challenges around multi-cloud networking has been recognized by leading industry analysts and cloud architects at Fortune 500 companies, and has resulted in strategic relationships with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform. The Proximo AXI platform offers Network transit and App Transit to include observability and ML-driven recommendations that balance performance, security and cost control. This enables us to deliver a highly autonomous cloud networking solution that simplifies operations, leads to better user experiences, and accelerates time-to-market, all of which will lead to better business outcomes.
According to Gartner®, “by 2023, 40% of all enterprise workloads will be deployed in cloud infrastructure and platform services, up from 20% in 2020” and “for public cloud deployments, we estimate the 2020 market size was in the $100 million range in vendor revenue, and we expect CAGR to be in the 20% to 40% range through 2025.” Additionally, “by 2025, 35% of companies that use multiple cloud providers will use a single network stack, an increase of over 10 times from May 2021.” Furthermore, in our Semi-Annual State of Multi-Cloud Infrastructure Report and Application eXperience Infrastructure Study [AXIS], we learned that 62% of IT decision makers state that finding a consistent network approach across CSPs is the top cloud networking challenge.
The quickly expanding enterprise cloud footprint has forced organizations to rethink networking and connectivity as they expand into complex multi-cloud environments. This is driven by enterprise desires to speed the pace of innovation and accelerate revenue growth by improving customer experiences, employee productivity and operational efficiency,” said Timo Prietto. “What drew me to Prosimo was the ability to help customers at any entry point of the cloud journey and then scale up and out, which is possible only because of Prosimo’s unique ability to deliver autonomous multi-cloud networking. There is a huge opportunity in front of us and the launch of Prosimo Next Partner Program reflects our commitment to long-term partner growth, innovation and enablement.Timo Prietto, Head of Strategic Partners & Channels at Prosimo
The introduction of this partner program enables value added resellers (VARs), managed service providers (MSPs) and global systems integrators (GSIs) to build new and innovative paths to profitability while delivering solutions that help transform customers’ cloud-networking to go beyond just connectivity to unlock the cloud’s full potential to drive impactful business outcomes. The program’s mission is to collaborate closely with a select number of pre-qualified partners to ensure customer success with a compelling compensation structure for partners. The Prosimo Next Partner Program offers three tiers – Align, an entry-level tier for new partners; Accelerate, the mid-level tier for partners with proven customer success; and Elevate, the highest tier for partners who have demonstrated customer success at scale.
To join the Prosimo Next Partner Program, please visit: https://prosimo.io/our-partners/
Benefits for partners include:
- Larger Incentives, Margins and Discounts: Prosimo offers larger incentives, margins and discounts at all tiers compared to the competition to ensure more profitability for partners.
- Deal Registration, Territory and Opportunity Protection: Prosimo offers partners deal protection, non-compete territory protection and discounted pricing for sales opportunities partners uncover.
- Education, Training and Certifications: Prosimo offers a combination of virtual, on-demand and on-site, sales and technical trainings to help partners build, develop and validate skills in order to differentiate their business, broaden customer appeal and better support customers across business and technical needs.
- 24/7 Support: Prosimo gives partners access to sales teams who are incentivized to work closely with their partners to ensure success. Furthermore, partners have access to technical teams, solutions architects and Prosimo executive team to sell deeper and better serve customers.
- Marketing Resources and Campaigns: Prosimo works closely with partners to deliver marketing campaigns and resources that drive awareness and create lead-gen designed to bring partners more opportunities.
- Joint Marketing Opportunities and Funds: Prosimo offers partners opportunities for joint marketing and access to partner success funds to accelerate revenue growth.
- Prosimo Next Partner Portal: Partners can stay informed about Prosimo products, strategy, programs and available resources including access to field resources, sales and marketing tools.
Enterprises are struggling to achieve connectivity to the cloud using legacy networking approaches and often get confused with networking capabilities from CSPs. As they scale, complexity becomes a major impediment from truly realizing the full potential of the enterprise cloud.
Prosimo enables Teneo to provide customers with a single integrated management and control plane to unlock a transit for connecting to and across cloud. Going beyond what other MCN players are doing, its integrated stack includes native app-networking with observability and ML-driven recommendations. This balances routing, security and cost across the network transit to deliver simplified multi-cloud and the best application experience autonomously.Andy de Clerck, CTO, Teneo
At HighPoint we’re focused on helping customers increase operational efficiency, improve security and reduce operational costs. Enterprises need a holistic approach to overcome challenges with complexity in their growing cloud environment. Until Prosimo delivered its AXI platform, there wasn’t a solution that could help us achieve this for our cloud-forward customers. Prosimo is really the first and only technology provider to rethink multi-cloud networking with a game-changing integrated infrastructure stack that empowers enterprises to simplify cloud operations and unlock the full benefits that enables them to accelerate their cloud journey.Richard Grayson, Director of Secure Enterprise Network Practice, HighPoint
- Prosimo Platform
- Prosimo Autonomous Multi-Cloud Networking
- Prosimo App Transit
- Blog: Research Commissioned by Prosimo Finds Traditional Networking Impedes Multi-Cloud, Journey
- Teneo Joins Prosimo Partner Program
Connect with Prosimo
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Prosimo delivers simplified multi-cloud infrastructure for distributed enterprise cloud journeys. Companies innovate faster and remain in control with the Prosimo integrated stack. This stack combines cloud networking, performance, security, observability, and cost management—all powered by data insights and machine learning models with autonomous cloud networking to reduce complexity and risk. Cloud-forward enterprises, including F100, have adopted Prosimo to successfully roll out revenue-generating applications, improve operational efficiency, and accelerate positive business outcomes. Prosimo is venture-backed by marquee investors such as General Catalyst and WRVI Capital. For more information, visit https://www.prosimo.io.
The post Prosimo Launches New Partner Program and Hires New Channel Exec appeared first on Prosimo.